What to Bring to Our First Meeting
Free Consultation with Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorney, Will B. Geer
To figure out if bankruptcy is right for you, I offer a no-obligation, no-strings attached free consultation. We can meet at a number of places, including my office, at your home, at a coffee shop, or at another place of your choosing. To make our first meeting as productive as possible, do you best to bring all of the following items. If you can’t bring everything for our first meeting, don’t worry. We will still meet and discuss your financial situation and what decision will best serve your needs.
- Initial Form – After making your appointment, I will email you an initial questionnaire to fill out.
- Identification – Driver’s License and Social Security Card
- Tax Information – Federal & state tax returns and W-2 statements for the last 2 years (4 years for Ch. 13).
- Legal Papers – Bring a copy of any communication regarding any law suit you may be a part of, including any papers you may have received in the mail or any judgment you may have against you.
- Bills – Your most recent bill for each credit card or other debt you may owe (medical bills, etc.). Also, bring any communications you have received from your creditors.
- Credit Report (optional) – Go to www.annualcreditreport.com for a free copy.
- Divorce and Child Custody Information – Copies of your divorce decrees or child custody order.